30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day #13b, the basement


Here I sit atop a pile of stuff from a box in the basement. Things I have not gone through since we moved into this house over two years ago. And I am embarrassed to say that there are many more boxes just like this one (you can see some of it spilling out of a closet behind me). They are an eyesore and a fire hazard and must go! The second picture is the stuff I kept. It will feel so good to have this stuff out of the house.

1 comment:

  1. Hi...tried leaving a comment over a month ago (didn't work)...I thought I saw you here in downtown Vancouver, but since the person wasn't wearing one of your SIX, I knew it couldn't be you. I'm originally from Ottawa and my parents are in Iroquois..LOVE your blog... I tried doing the 6IOL but then ended up with a NEW job...hard to impress the bosses AND do this experiment...maybe in a few months. BUT I do find I wear more accessories now and want getting dressed to be less of an "issue". Plus, I WANT WANT WANT less.

    I used to work as as professional organizer (declutter-er) so definitely enjoying your current project... Have you checked out: http://www.thenester.com/ She is doing the same thing!!!

    Keep up the great work... from Vancouver,
    Karri

    ReplyDelete