30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Monday, July 26, 2010

Day #1, little black dress



Today, I opened my closet and smiled. That's the first time in 40-ahem-ahem years that that has happened.

But I then spent way too much time getting dressed :(

The choice of the black dress was easy. But I changed my shoes twice, and retied that scarf around my waist at least 10 times.

The tank top does not fit. Period. I've been wearing it under other shirts, but it doesn't work alone. It will definitely be replaced.

Turns out it's quite straightforward to use the self-timer on the camera. Good to know. Now I need some better poses, and to remember to keep my eyes open.

Tomorrow I'd like to put together a better outfit, but spend less time thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment