30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day #10a, lovin' the t-shirt dress


I really love wearing this t-shirt dress. As the name suggests, it can be worn as a shirt or a dress. I have already done both. Why aren't they more popular? Now that the temperatures have dropped a bit, I am going to try layering this... definitely with the pink sweater and maybe even with the white shirt.

Went to the second hand clothing store and came home with two nice scarves. One all silk Oscar de La Renta for just $0.99! Why so scarf happy tonight? Because earlier at the library I found a book on all the different ways to tie and wear scarves. Only $2 at the Friends of the Library book sale. Hard to believe someone didn't snatch this little gem up before I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment