30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day #29a, almost there, almost where?


I just can't get enough of my scarves. They can create so many looks. Some are hippy, some are chic, some are hippy-chic.

Well here it is, the eleventh hour. I'm on the verge of victory (again), yet feeling a little lost. What now?? What will fill the gap that sixorless leaves? Can another sixorless challenge even fill the gap? Somehow it feels like it won't.

Whether or not I officially challenge myself again, there are no plans to go over 6 yet. The t-shirt dress and pink sweater will be replaced. But that will be enough to keep me feeling satisfied in the clothes area. More than satisfied, actually. Ironically, I don't normally shop for key wardrobe pieces so regularly.

This will fill my thoughts tomorrow... on day 30 of the 30 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment