30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day #25a, new challenge... maybe


I've been thinking over possible challenges for the next month as a possible replacement for sixorless. The thing that is really stressing me out, now that getting dressed isn't, is dinner time. My three kids, three cats, two large dogs, two fish, and myself(!) (husband is always still at work) are starving and want to eat as soon as we get home. Problem is that nothing is ready, we are all grumpy, and none of us eat the same thing. Obviously, the pets don't eat what the people eat. But I follow a vegan diet and am the lone plant eater in a sea of carnivores. This makes for a frantic evening.

So today I did a big food shop and tonight I cooked 4 meals and froze them. Dinner for the next coupe nights, anyway, should be a breeze. This is the turkey-newburg that I made for the meat eaters. Maybe my challenge should be to do what it takes to lighten up the stress at dinner.

In case anyone is wondering, I wore the jeans and striped shirt today.

No comments:

Post a Comment