30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Monday, September 13, 2010

Day #19a, another layer attempt


As I mentioned before, I love it when other people layer clothes. It looks very cool to me. I had picked these six items hoping to layer some of them. Today I tried the pink sweater over the t-shirt dress. I think this worked just OK. The colors don't quite go together. Maybe a scarf could have pulled it all together. And the style of the sweater doesn't really go with the style of the t-shirt dress. Well, it definitely changed the look of the t-shirt dress. It really looks like a skirt. To really do this sixorless challenge right, I would try all of the combinations of the magic 6 before(!) the 30 days began. That is a level of proactive that I don't possess at this moment in time. Maybe next month.

2 comments:

  1. Have missed your posts! Hope you are OK. I look forward to your take on the six or less items. Am trying to simplify my wardrobe and am enjoying your take on dressing with a few items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, yes I'm OK. Just been crazy busy at work and had to bring some of it home in the evenings. I am still really enjoying the challenge, though, and may try it for yet another 30 days as the weather changes again.

    ReplyDelete