30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day #4b, parlez vous?

Sadly, today I did not get to clean up any spots in the house. I started a weekly French class and was pooped when I got home.

But the joy at seeing those clean little spots around the house is off the charts. It's like having my clean closet all around the house. Well, in just a couple spots. But it made me feel good.

Before the French class I had a few minutes to look around a department store for some clothing replacement items. Big zero. Lots of cheaply made stuff, none of it plain enough to go with anything else. Don't get me started on the clearance racks! Land of the misfit clothes.

Then, perhaps by serendipity, the woman sitting to my right in my French class works at a clothing store! I will definitely pay her a visit. Desperately seeking skirt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment