30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day #11a, shopping binge


It has taken a couple days to make this post. First, because things have been so busy. But second, because I experienced my first real stumble in the challenge.

I once went a month eating only raw food. I felt absolutely fantastic. But, on the day I went back to "normal food" I was at a friend's house for pizza. I must have eaten 6 slices. It was awful. It didn't feel good or even taste good, but their was so much pent up cooked food cravings that the flood gates opened.

Well a similar this happened on day 11. I was at the mall and saw a shoe sale sign. I came home with not one but two pairs AND a watch. I didn't need any of this stuff, but there was pent up shopping desire that I did not recognize until it was too late. I'm trying to enjoy the shoes that I bought, but so far they just make me feel a little guilty. Clogs are my Achilles heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment