30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day #6b, wet rat


The flood gates of heaven opened today. It alternated between heavy rain and super, heavy rain. I wore my new black cardigan with the jeans tucked into my boots and a cute bumble bee pin. It would have been a fun picture until I made an umbrella-less dash from my car to my kids' dance lessons. I will wear this outfit again in dry weather and get a photo.

Did manage to squeeze in a shelf clean up today. The most notable find were receipts from Christmas presents. Yes, from 2009! But no, I did not remember what they were for, and I found it interesting to see what I had actually bought for people. I bet they don't remember either. This year, maybe I won't waste time shopping and instead buy gift certificates.

I find it calming to look at these before and after photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment