30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Friday, September 17, 2010

Day #23a, one pose pony


This is too funny. In looking over my blog photos, I notice it's almost impossible for me to pose without my hands on my hips. Ha ha! I don't know what to do with my hands in the pictures, so I always apparently do the same thing. I need to think of 7 new hand poses for the last week of the challenge.

Out came the pink tights again today. Yes, they are pinker than bubble gum but I just like them, and before long it will be too cold to wear them. One friend at work said I looked "spiffy". I can live with that.

3 comments:

  1. My god, there is a word for that! Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is an old post, but I stumbled across you from the 6 things challenge website and I have to say, I love this outfit! You look great.

    ReplyDelete