30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Monday, September 27, 2010

Day #3b, hard to let go


One of the reasons for my former closet of clothes and the piles of stuff around the house is that I find it hard to let things go. That may require some work on a shrink's couch. Today I wore the t-shirt dress even though it was too cold and no longer summer, but I didn't want to give it up. And this pile on the table is stuff that has been sitting there, ready to be donated for weeks. But again, just don't want to give it up. Hoping that the first couple steps will make the next easier.

Ha ha, just noticed the dog sleeping under the table. Glad my clean up is not disturbing her beauty sleep.

And... baked a vegan apple pie tonight. Delish!

2 comments:

  1. OK, if you're going to start posting food - you need to include recipes! I have no idea what some of those vegan meals contain, but I'd be interested in trying them. Do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pie crust is just whole wheat flour, corn oil, salt and water. The filling is apples, lemon juice, cinnamon, and again a little whole wheat flour. Bake for an hour, then toss on some walnuts. Yum!

    ReplyDelete