30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Friday, September 3, 2010

Day #9a, casual Friday, self-portraits


Fridays at work are casual days, so the striped top and jeans were just fine. Now that I am spending more time thinking about accessories, I am spending less time (OK, no time) putting on makeup. As you can tell by this lovely self portrait. I never have the time in the morning to put it on, and just hate taking it off at night. This picture suggests that I might want to make the time :( It has been an extremely odd experience to have a photo taken every day. I have been hiding from cameras since forever. I try to focus on the clothes in the pictures, but can't help being critical of how the rest of me looks too. Maybe there is a sixorless version for makeup that would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment