30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day #10, stains

With all of the interesting philosophical issues that the sixorless challenge raises, what am I thinking about? Stains! With three kids, stains are a constant issue in my world. Food, body, dirt... the sources are endless. In the past, I would have taken the stained clothing item and stuffed it back in the closet or in the bottom of a drawer. There, it would have festered for the next who-knows-how-many years.

Now, on day 10 of this challenge I do not have this luxury. My 3 year old managed to get more chocolate ice cream on my khaki shirt and the salad dressing stain on the jeans did not come out comlpetely. So now, I am not the girl wearing the same clothes for 30 days. I am the girl wearing the same stained clothes for 30 days. When we get home from vacation (today), I am going to surfing around the web to look for some stain removal tricks. Never something I ever would have spent time on before.

No comments:

Post a Comment