30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day #24, coasting downhill


Feeling triumphant today, as there is less than one week until the challenge is over. I must get going on finding the next magic six items. But I don't feel like clothes shopping. Did I just say that?

One thing weighing on my mind is what to do with the clothes from my closet that did not make the magic six list, but I liked enough not to send immediately to the donation bin. I almost want to tape up the bucket that they are in and take them straight to the bin. I know they are in good shape and someone else can wear them. But I think I am going to take a look at them before they are banished. See if I can figure out what was so special about them that I was willing to jam them in my closet. Will this cause me to fall off the horse? Will I fall back in love with them and hang them right back up? Only one way to find out. I think I will do it this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment