30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day #27, seasons change

There is a good reason why this challenge is only 30 days long... seasons change! Today, I wore my jeans, my cream colored tank, and three(!) jackets. It was cold and rainy and we were determined to go apple picking. The dress and the shorts just won't work anymore. It's also good that the challenge places no restrictions on outerwear, or I would have been wearing all of the magic six at once.

Rather than boring anyone with another picture of me or the clothes I have been wearing for 27 days, I chose a photo of the friendship bracelet in progress. Turns out that impulse buy last weekend wasn't so bad. This is my fourth bracelet. Working on these brings me back to my favorite part of summer camp: making crafts. This is in direct contrast to my least favorite part of camp: capture the flag. I think it's why I cringe anytime someone invites me to play paintball.

I have a dilemma approaching... there is a one day gap between when this current challenge ends and Wednesday when I get my clothes for the next challenge. Do I go nuts and wear whatever I want? Kind of like eating an ice cream sundae on a diet cheat day. Or do I turn this into a 31 day challenge. I really do not have a strong longing for my unworn clothes, so will probably go with the latter. But ya never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment