30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day #16, coordination

Today I attempted to dress up a simple pair of jeans and a tank with a couple accessories. There is a cute green bracelet on the wrist you can't see (darn it), and the earrings have some blue in them.

It is way easier and way more fun to coordinate accessories than it is clothes. I am an earring ho. Never met a pair I didn't like. Is my over-purchasing of clothes simply going to be replaced with an over-purchasing of earrings? I hope not because it somehow seems to violate the spirit of this exercise. But, at least it will take a lot longer to fill my closet.

The photo pose is a bit hokey, but I just ate a huge meal and was trying to find an angle that didn't show my belly :)

I'm already thinking about the next 30 days. What six items will work in the work place? I am considering going into the local consignment store and asking them if they will "sponsor" me (give me a little discount) and give me some advise. As mentioned before, their mannequins always look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment