30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Friday, August 6, 2010

Day #12, successful sixorless vacation


I wore the tank and the jeans on the plane ride home. Comfortable.

Hard to believe, but the sixorless approach made my vacation easier instead of harder. I didn't ponder what to wear for more than a second, and I'm not coming home with a suitcase full of dirty clothes which is always a huge drag. I didn't feel limited by the clothes at all. Instead, I could concentrate on fun. My in-laws complemented me on how lightly we packed. That felt good.

There is one looming problem now, though. The temperatures in my home town dropped 20 degrees F in the 5 days I was gone. It's going to be chilly in those shorts and the dress. Not much I can do about this. I can wear unlimited outerwear, so maybe I will wrap some sweaters around my knees :)

No comments:

Post a Comment