30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day #11, weather

The latest issue to be overcome: weather! Just after this photo was taken, the heavens opened and down came the rain. My purple shirt and shorts got soaked. The black dress needs to be washed, and the jeans and khaki shirt are in the laundry. So, all I have to wear is a tank top. I have never heard of a dress code for air travel. But I would imagine that they expect you to wear pants. Something should be dry by the time we need to leave. Good thing our flight wasn't sooner.

This is the first trip ever that I am returning home without a single souvenier t-shirt or sweatshirt. I didn't even feel the need to buy any for my kids, since they grow out of them so fast anyway. A small miracle. Or at the very least, a small victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment