30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day #28, just a little research


Today we went to the mall to go skating (purple shirt and jeans), and I did a little "research" at some of the shops. I swear! I wasn't going to buy anything. It doesn't hurt to look, does it? I found a cute little leather jacket that I don't need, a nice pair of Calvin Klein jeans that I don't need, a great short sleeve hoodie that I don't need, and a white cotton shirt that I don't need. All 75% off. I guarantee you that at least one of those items would have come home with me last month. But this month, I acknowledged that they were nice clothes then passed them by.

To console myself, I went into Bath and Body Works and tried out every tester in the store. Big mistake. I have been sneezing non-stop for 2 hours and may need to take an antihistamine to sleep if my nose doesn't stop running. What do they put in that stuff?

Two more days and the challenge is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment