30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Friday, August 13, 2010

Day #19, preparation... or lack thereof


Better luck today with the self-timer on the camera. But gads, those shorts are not flattering. They will not be returning to my closet when the 30 days are over.

One of the key principles in successfully navigating the sixorless challenge is preparation. Making sure the right clothes are chosen... and then making sure they are available for wear.

Well, I dropped the ball on this one yesterday. Last night, all six items needed washing. But for some reason all I did was hand wash the tank top. With the humidity, it did not dry overnight. So, I greeted the world this morning in a damp shirt and unclean shorts. I was the only one that seemed to notice. Several people actually commented that I looked pretty today (that pink scarf always gets compliments). If they only knew. If anyone hugged me, the wet shirt would have raised some eyebrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment