30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Friday, August 20, 2010

Day #26, purposeful shopping


Here I am in my jeans again(!) at our favorite frog catching spot. While it somewhat uncomfortable for me to take pictures of myself, it is a really great way to get a real look at my clothes. Reminds me of a funny scene in the movie Clueless. These jeans are super comfortable, but will they be a part of the next 30 day challenge? They have to be something I could wear to Casual Fridays at work, but these are so worn... maybe they are too casual.

Today, I returned to Echo Trends to begin the search for the next magic six. It was so fun, so... purposeful. Definitely one of the funnest shopping days ever. And that is saying a lot since I am from NJ where we are taught the joys of shopping from an early age. I found a fabulous gray shirt dress that could be worn as a dress, over jeans, or as a skirt (with a jacket over it). That's a definite go. I found two other tops which I also liked, but they don't have a lot of versatility. In the past, I would have snapped those two tops up in an NJ heartbeat. But today, I just put them on hold until Wednesday when I will return to Echo Trends to get some help from a particular sales girl, Susan, that Colleen says does a lot of the mannequin dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment