30 days... six items of clothing

30 days... six items of clothing

Monday, August 16, 2010

Day #22, a little repetitive

OK, I admit that today my clothing choices felt a bit dreary. I looked in the closet, and the words "Black dress, again??" may have slipped out of my mouth. But I dug out a green scarf that hasn't been out of the closet in a long time and felt renewed. Matched it up with a green pair of earrings (which you can't see because I waited too long before getting a picture), and felt even better.

This week I am going to head in to Echo Trends to start looking for items to create the next magic six. Will any of the current six reappear in the next 30 day challenge? Well, temps are dropping so dress and tank top are no and no. The purple shirt is drooping mightily, so that's going in the donation bin, as are the unflattering shorts. The jeans are very comfy. I wish they were a smidge dressier, but they are good weekend wear and will certainly work for casual Fridays at work. So I think they are a yes. Only question mark is the khaki shirt. It can go over lots of stuff or be worn alone. Only problem is that it really does need to be ironed after it's washed, and I have not managed to do that once. It may get replaced with something that does not need ironing.

No comments:

Post a Comment